- Repairing and rehabilitating homes
- Improving a damaged home so that it is stronger against natural disasters
- Elevating homes above flood level
- Temporary relocation assistance
- Reimbursement up to $50,000 for certain out-of-pocket expenses incurred for repairs including:
- Repayment of SBA loana
A single application can be submitted for reimbursement and repair assistance. An application must be submitted along with required documents for consideration. HARP is on a first-come, first-served basis and all homeowners are encouraged to apply immediately. Households applying for reimbursement that do not meet the low-to moderate-income (LMI) threshold will be processed after the first six months from application opening, but may receive construction assistance prior to then, based on their application date. HARP is only available for a main home (primary residence).
Potential applicants should review the HARP Checklist to have all applicable documents ready prior to applying. Interested homeowners should visit recovery.texas.gov/harp to apply online or download a printable version of the application. For assistance, interested participants can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-893-8937.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
Public Notice4 documents
- Notice of No Significant Impact and Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds
- Close PH Eng Notice Nov 21, 2019 11:25 PM
- Close PH Span Notice Nov 21, 2019 11:24 PM
- CDBG Notice to Bidders Dec 18, 2018 9:33 PM